Keywords: Residential Heat Alarm, 3 V Lithium Battery, Wireless Interconnect, Sounder Output
205 DC heat alarms provide battery powered heat detection and alarm functions within a single unit.
Electronic thermistor sensing and microprocessor control delivers reliable performance and low maintenance.
205 DC heat alarms are powered by a long-life lithium-ion battery and do not require a mains supply. Models with either user-replaceable and non-replaceable batteries are available.
Interconnectable 205 DC heat alarms use a wireless transmission path. Configuration into a closed group ensures that other units within radio signal range are not affected by a test or fire alarm occurring within the configured group.
· Fixed temperature and rate-of-rise operation using electronic thermistors with microprocessor control
· Loud 85 dB sounder to alert occupants
· Integrated indicator provides visual indication of an alarm condition
· Test and Hush features in a single button
· Test and Hush visual indicator
· Test button verifies battery and alarm operation
· Hush function temporarily silences unwanted alarms
· Heat sensor fault audible and visual indication
· Hush function temporarily silences heat sensor fault indication
· Hush function temporarily silences low battery audible indication
· Interconnectable heat alarms configurable into a closed group
· No limit for interconnectable units using the wireless transmission path
· Up to 10 years operation under normal conditions
· User-replaceable battery and non-replaceable battery models available