Keywords: Non-addressable Reflective Beam Line-type Smoke Detector
The 407 non-addressable reflective beam line-type smoke detector is suitable for connection to 2-wire non-addressable fire detection control and indicating equipment, or to addressable fire detection control and indicating equipment that can accept non-addressable type detectors.
The transceiver component includes four selectable detection ranges, providing smoke detection over distances from 8 m to 100 m. Three sensitivity settings can be used to compensate for differences in installed environments.
An integral laser is used to accurately align the beam transmitter with the reflector.
· Four selectable ranges provide smoke detection for distances from 8 m to 100 m
· Three selectable sensitivity settings
· Single transceiver and reflector components
· Integrated laser alignment tool and display
· Digital display shows light intensity at the receiver
· Self-diagnostics function monitors internal faults
· Automatic compensation for lens contamination, alignment drift and transmitted beam ageing
· Separate Alarm and Fault relay outputs