Keywords: Residential Gas Alarm, speak voice warning, Wi-Fi Interconnection
206 natural gas AC plug-in gas alarms are state-of-the-art inflammable gas detectors with spoken voice warning messages for dangerous levels of natural gas. Advanced electronics in conjunction with a semiconductor gas sensor provide early detection of natural gas, with high immunity against unwanted alarms.
Models are available that include Wi-Fi connection to an internet access point as part of a smart-home solution.
The 206 AC plug-in residential gas alarm range provides home owners and installers with an easy-to-install, intelligent solution for life safety and property protection applications.
· Detects natural gas (CH4 )
· Advanced algorithms provide advanced detection discrimination
· Stable gas sensing chamber. No adjustment or replacement required
· High immunity against unwanted alarms
· Loud 85 dB internal alarm sounder
· Surface-mount device (SMD) circuit board design
· Dual function action button temporarily silences unwanted alarms (Hush), and verifies alarm operation (Test)
· Separate indicators for Power, Alarm and Service
· N/C or N/O alarm relay output models available
· Interconnection function available on some models to connect up to 20 units together
· Universal AC mains operating models available
· DC 12/24 V models available
· 5-year end-of-life timer alerts owner to replace the unit
· Low power consumption
· Attractive housing design
· Easy installation. No programming required
· Low maintenance