Keywords: Wireless Relay Output, Replaceable 5-year Battery
The 220 relay output module connects wirelessly to compatible smoke, gas and heat alarms, to provide an extended alarm output function to external ancillary equipment.
The output is provided by a low-power magnetic latching relay. A control provides a hush and test function. Indicators display alarm and fault conditions.
The 220 range of wireless relay output modules provide residential occupants with an economical way to activate ancillary equipment in response to an alarm condition.
· Wireless interconnection to smoke, heat and gas alarms
· Configurable as part of a local network of interconnected devices
· Replaceable battery provides up to 5 years operation under normal conditions
· Changeover relay activated when Alarm condition is received from connected devices
· Alarm condition indicator
· Fault condition indicator for detected output relay, Group communication and internal component failures
· Hush/Test function button
· Resettable when connected detection devices reset
· Suitable for outdoor use