Keywords: Addressable Audio/visual Alarm, Weather-proof
The 641 addressable audio/visual alarm devices are multi-tonal alarms, suitable for connection to 2-wire addressable fire detection and alarm systems. Four distinct alarm tones can be selected during installation.
641 alarm devices are loop-powered. Activation is initiated either by a dedicated initiation message from the control and indicating equipment, or optionally when the control and indicating equipment enters the Alarm Condition. Up to 32 devices can be connected to each alarm zone loop.
Designed for compliance with EN 54-3 and EN 54-23 Standards, the 641 range of addressable audio/visual alarm devices provide fire detection and alarm system designers with a premium product for life safety applications.
· Visual, audible and audio/visual models available
· Four distinct alarm tones, selectable with DIP-switch
· Loop-powered from control and indicating equipment
· Operates when either a dedicated activation message is received from the control and indicating equipment, or optionally when the control and indicating equipment enters the Alarm Condition
· Weather-proof models available
· Loud 90 dB sounder output at 1 m
· Long-life LEDs
· Low quiescent current
· Easy DIP-switch address setting
· Integrated mounting backbox