Keywords: Audio/Visual Alarm Device, Weather-proof
The 447 non-addressable audio/visual alarm devices are multi-tonal alarms, suitable for connection to 2-wire fire detection and alarm systems. 447 is compatible with both non-addressable and addressable Numens control and indicating equipment.
Activation is initiated upon connection of the operating voltage, allowing connection to either a switched supply at the control and indicating equipment, or via an output module. The range includes weatherproof models.
Four distinct alarm tones can be selected during installation.
Designed for compliance with EN 54-3 and EN 54-23 Standards, the 447 range of non-addressable audio/visual alarm devices provide fire detection and alarm system designers with a premium product for life safety applications.
· Visual, audible and audio/visual models available
· Four distinct alarm tones, selectable with DIP-switch
· Powered from control and indicating equipment or via a module with a switched supply output
· Loud 90 dB sounder output at 1 m
· Long-life LEDs
· Low quiescent current
· Integrated mounting backbox with latch
· Weather-proof models available